Thursday 17 May 2012

Sassy Studio - DTBST

I enjoy working with the Sassy Studio digital images that I am going to try and do this one as often as I can.  This week is:

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-124.html

Working with a sketch is quite enjoyable and also makes me vary my card design.  It can be easy to fall into the trap of doing the same thing all the time!  This is the card that I created using this sketch:




Due to a minor car accident last week I didn't manage to make a card using one of the Sassy Studio images from the PCP discussion.  Actually, it never really got past the vague idea stage!  So, I decided to use her for this challenge as it is an image that will get a lot of opportunities to be used.  This way, when I need to thank a teacher, I've already got the card done!!

The image that I have used is Sassy Studio - Mrs Sassy.  I have coloured her using copic markers -
E000 (skin), E47 and E18 (hair and skirt) RV13 and RV10 (tops) R46 or R27 (apple), C3 (whiteboard edging)

I have used a variety of scrapbook papers from my "rainy day" stash - you know, the papers that you save and never really get around to using!  Well, I've decided that they need to be used and not sit in my box.  I've had them for such a long time and most don't have any branding on them so I've no idea of the brand (probably can't get them now anyhow!)

Okay, back to what I used on the card!  The matt has been cut from an A4 sheet from a Rosie's Studio Card Stock Pad - Earth Collection.  The grosgrain ribbon is from American crafts.  The gold bow is made from a piece of gold that came in an activity pack that I bought a few years ago (yes I was saving that one too).

No comments:

Post a Comment