Tuesday 12 June 2012

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas Lights

Christmas Cards All Year Round have a challenge called Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Lights:
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/june-challenge.html

I have focused on the strand of Christmas Lights:



To make this card I have used:

Christmas light scrapbook paper that I have had in my paper stash for ages
TLC - Christmas Light strand
Happy Christmas acrylic stamp that came with a magazine
Green cardstock for matting
White card blank
Copic markers
Glossy accents (on lights)


5 comments:

  1. This turned out great~! Love the gloss on the lights.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze! I love that paper and never see any like it. Thank goodness for our stash sometimes.......LOL Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze. I love how you focused on the lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this card turned out Suze. The background paper is perfect! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suze. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete