Tuesday 12 June 2012

Don't Bug Me

Hey, that's the title of the latest challenge at Pikes Playground!!!
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/dont-bug-me-challenge.html

And this is my card:



I have used a Bearly Mine Designs background paper to go with this Doodle Dragon Studios image.  I have a bit of a purple thing going with the card but I have been good and not done a purple card for a while!  Somehow, when I do a Pikes Playground challenge, I get out all the vibrant cheerful colours as that is the inspiration I get from these images.

Anyway, back to the materials I used.  I coloured the image using my copics - mainly purples with some brown, pink, yellow, green and black.  I matted the image onto black cardstock and also used the black cardstock to create the 'ribbon' at the top of the card.  I have used Spellbinders dies for the image - large circle and large scallop circle.  The sentiment is a computer generated one and has been cut using a Nellies Multi Frame die.  To finish off the card, I added a couple of purple rhinestones to the black ribbon.

If you would like to look at the Bearly Mine Designs background papers, they can be found at:
http://bmd-creations.blogspot.co.nz/
The Doodle Dragon Studios images can be found at:
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, thanks for playing along with us.
    hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze... love the purple... lotta that going around.. thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, Great choice on the digi. I love the background paper with the web on your page. Wonderful job. Thanks for playing with us this week at "Pike's Playground" make sure you come back and play again soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the web on this fab card. Thank you for playing with us at "Pike's Playground."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Suze, love how you've used the spiderweb in the corner.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete