Friday 22 June 2012

A father's day barbecue

This week, Jo at Trimgym has challenged us to make a Father's Day card:
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-for-this-week-and-winner-from.html
This was a combined one with CRAFT Challenge but due to a sick child I didn't manage to get it finished in time to enter it in that one as well.

In New Zealand, we celebrate Father's Day in September which is spring time.  It is a time when the barbecue is starting to get used again after winter so this image was perfect for a father's day card:


For this card, I used background papers, image and sentiment from Trimgym. 

The only other things used were some chocolate coloured grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and my copic markers to add some colour to the image.   I have also used a copic marker to edge the Trimgym image and sentiment.

The next challenge at Trimgym is another combined one with CRAFT Challenge so I'm off to work on that one now so that I can enter it in both this time! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze,

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my 'Male Birthday 2' papers and my 'Barbecue' image and sentiments and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Saturday to see if you have won.Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to check the winners post!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete