Monday 4 June 2012

Shelly's Images - U pick 2

For this challenge, I had to pick at least two items off the list.  To see the list, click on this link:

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/terrifically-thrilling-thursday_31.html

I decided to try and use everything off the list:


I am really pleased with how this card turned out.  To stick with the blue monochrome scheme I had to colour the flowers of my leaves a pale blue but that actually worked really well. 

The image is a digi from Beccy's Place called Happy Birthday coloured using two different blue copic markers.  The punched border is one from Nellie's Multi Frames.  I have added blue rhinestones to every second hole on the border.  The ribbon is from American crafts.  The scrapbook papers and blue card blank are from my stas. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a fabulous job of using not just 2 but ALL the items on the list! Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining our "PICK 2" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete