Wednesday 13 June 2012

This card has bling!

Yesterday I created a card with heaps of bling!  It sparkles and it shines:


The card is made using an image from Meljens Design Studio called Love Strung Birds.  It's a very pretty image that deserved a pretty card.  I have used a heart scrapbook paper that I have had in my stash.  I think it was probably meant to be for a baby card as I have the same print in pink.  However, it doesn't have baby on it anywhere which left it available for different uses.  The die cut is a recent purchase and comes from Marianne Design.   It is a craftables one and also includes some layered flower dies.The bling is a set of clear spirals which I used a portion of in the top right hand corner and chopped it into individual rhinestones to adorn the remainder.  The rhinestones were coloured with copic marker B05.  The sentiment is one from Digital Doodling which has been die cut with a Spellbinders Oval die.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Shelly's Images - Blingage
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/terrifically-thrilling-thursday.html
Meljens Design Studio - Anything Goes
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-113-anything-goes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment