Friday 15 June 2012

This Mouse is so Proud!

Okay.... so I got bored with putting the name of the challenge in the header.  This challenge is from Trimgym and the image is supplied!  Details can be found here:

http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/freebie-for-you-again-mouse-girl-and.html

...but you had better hurry as it closes soon!

This is my card using not only an image from Trimgym but also some papers.

So... as I said the image is the one supplied by Trimgym for this challenge and the papers were also from Trimgym.   The one crosswise has stars on it although they are a bit hard to see in my photo.  The image has been die cut using a Spellbinders oval die in two different sizes - one from a large set and one from a small set.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and is die cut using a Nellies Multi Frames die.  I have coloured the image and the matt oval using copics. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my 'Mouse Girl' and hope you enjoyed playing with her. Remember to check back on Saturday to see if you have won. If you have requested the sentiments, they should arrive in your inbox by Saturday as well. Please let me know if you haven't and I will ensure you get them. Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, please go over to my blog to check the challenge results.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete