Wednesday 25 July 2012

Queen of Hearts

I made this card for the following challenge:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/craft-challenge-164-use-playing-card-on.html

I have had this embossing folder for some time and not really used it so here was the chance!

To make this card, I have used the Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder to create my Queen of Hearts.  I have coloured this using Ranger Distress Ink - Scattered Straw and Barn Door.  I mounted this on to green cardstock and rounded the corners.  The background paper is from Trimgym.  I have added some grosgrain ribbon and lace as well as some rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Super card and perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's surprising what we find i our crafty stash Suze. It is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us again this week at CRAFt. Good luck hugs Sheryl xx.

    ReplyDelete