Sunday 19 August 2012

Sparkle

I found another challenge that I hadn't entered before thanks to Sassy Studio Designs sponsoring the challenge:
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-28-sparkle.html

I have used a Sassy Studio Designs image for my card:

I apologise for the poor quality photograph.  I have lost my battery charger for my good camera and have had to use another camera.

The image is called Bubble Bath.  I have coloured the image using my copics and added some kindy glitz for sparkle.  I die cut the image with my Spellbinders Oval Die.  The matt is from card and die-cut using a Spellbinders Scallop Oval Die. 

The background paper is one from my stash that I have had for a long time.  I have added some strips of glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The ribbon flowers have been sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mists - Pink Gumball.  I have added some rhinestones around the flowers for some more sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. What a Darling Card! So Glad that you found our Challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Come back and play again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete