Monday 13 August 2012

Sweet Floral Sketch

When I saw this sketch

from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/sweet-sketch-wednesday-166-and.html

I knew I had to use this image for it:



The image that I have chosen to use is from Sureya on Deviant Art.  I just love this image.  The floral background papers are from Kate Knight - Spring Fling Designer Paper Stack.  The stripey background paper is from my stash.  After completing this card, I realised that when rotating the sketch I had forgotten to also rotate the red grosgrain ribbon.  I didn't want to pull the card apart so hope you'll forgive me on that one!

The image has been coloured with copics to co-ordinate with the background papers and the ribbon roses that I added.

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the soft colors too! Thanks for joining us!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pinks. Your image is adorable. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely and the flowers are very pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pinks. Love your added embellishments. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    You have used just the perfect papers for this image. Lovely work.
    Thanks for joining us this week at SSW. Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card, with all the pinks and the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suze, what a pretty card. Great image and I love your colours and pretty design papers especially the flowery paper. Such a great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how pretty in pink!! Gorgeous image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete