Thursday 13 September 2012

Back to school with Milk Coffee

Back to school challenge at Milk Coffee:
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/going-back-to-school.html

Here is my card:


I have used Charlotte and her kitty.  We have a lot of school cats in our schools so when I saw this image I thought it was perfect. 

The sentiment is a digi stamp from My Sugar Paper.  I have outlined the die-cut with R27 copic marker.

I have also added a flower shaped rhinestone.  The gingham paper is one from a pack called Sweet wishes Paper Stack which I got with Australian Papercraft Essentials magazine.  Somehow, gingham always makes me think of school.  Probably because my school cooking aprons were always gingham - green at intermediate and brown at secondary school!

No comments:

Post a Comment