Sunday 9 September 2012

Sketch 118

Stella Says Sketch is up to Sketch 118:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/stella-says-sketch-challenge-118.html

This was another lovely sketch to work with:


I used some paper scraps from a scrap pack that I bought because I thought it would come in handy!  I have had it in my stash for about 3 years and not really used much of it.  The pieces in the scrap pack hardly needed any trimming for this card!

The image is a freebie from the Bugaboo newsletter.  I am so glad that I was finally able to sign up for the newsletter.  This was my first newsletter and now I'm looking forward to receiving more in the future. 

The image has been die-cut using a Spellbinders circle die and then matted onto blue cardstock.  It just so happened that the blue cardstock that I had matched the ribbon that I had already chosen for this card.  It was obviously meant to be!

The ribbon comes from American Crafts and the sentiment is an acrylic stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment