Sunday 23 September 2012

Stella Says Sketch 119

The Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug can be found here:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/stella-says-sketch-challenge-119.html

I have made an autumn themed card:


I have used a background paper from Create with TLC.  I had this lovely image from Bugaboo called AKV Carn Apple which I die-cut with a Nellies Multi Frame scallop square die. The paper and image work wonderfully together so I used the colours from the backing paper for the colour scheme.  I managed to find a paper from Scraps N Pieces that had the same colour scheme as the apple paper from Create with TLC.  I was also able to match the colours with my copics.  Across the centre of the card is some red grosgrain ribbon and some red ric-rac from American Crafts.  I have coloured some clear rhinestones with my copics to match and added these as a finishing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment