Thursday 29 November 2012

Blue & Silver & Felt Bauble

I have made a card using the colours blue and silver:

The card is for the challenges at:
Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday - Fabric or felt
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-152.html
Bearly Mine Challenges - Blues & Silver
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-63-blues-and-silver.html


The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  Image from Sassy Studio Designs.

I am late to pick up my son from school so will add further details later.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, another busy week and some more great cards. Thanks for your comment but especially thanks for taking the time to tell me what you are thankful for this week. I can always count on you to interact with each and every blogpost.

    Now a favour to ask, could you come over to the blog and send me an email so that I can chat with you in a more private context. I'd love to showcase two of your cards on Dec. 8th but need to talk to you more about it.

    Until later,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, love your colouring and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete