Thursday 22 November 2012

Oh Baubles

The challenge at Winter Wonderland is a baubles one:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/oh-baubles.html

I've hunted around and come up with a few baubles:
I found some bauble backing paper in my Merry Berry paper stack.  Then I found a sentiment from Mudmaven Designs with baubles as a part of it.  I have used this sentiment before but in a smaller font you can't see the baubles.  This was a chance to make them more of a feature. I also inked around the edg of the die-cut with some Distress Ink - Barn Door.

I have also added a bauble die-cut from a piece of glittery felt.  I bought this on special some time ago not really knowing what I was going to do with it but thinking it would be good for around Christmas time.  I have just discovered that it cuts really well in the Big Shot! 






2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of baubles, well done. Thanks for playing at WWnwith this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design and great bauble for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete