Monday 31 December 2012

Thank You

Another Thank You card:



This one is for the challenge at Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.
 http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-157.html

 

I have used some papers from a matstack that I bought about a week ago when I went to visit my brother who lives near a great craft shop! This one is a matstack from DCWV called Lemon Flower. The sentiment is an acrylic stamp and the organza ribbon is some I've had for a while. It matches this paper really well so I expect it to be used a little more than it has been! The colouring has been done with copics.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow on here. So sunny and bright. The green pants make the image stand out. Thank you for joining us at SSD DTBST this week.

    Alaine SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card it just makes you smile thanks for sharing.

    Hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, it's so fun! Thank you for joining us this week at the Dare to be Sassy Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs! I hope you get the chance to play along with us again soon!

    Jackie SSD DT

    ReplyDelete