Monday 11 February 2013

White on White

I have to admit that I found this card a bit hard to create from the concept in my head!



The card is for the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/pinspirational-challenge-43-and-dt-call.html
Beccy's Place - White on white
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/birthday-bash-challenge-2.html
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

The card has a background of white glitter.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  I printed it onto white cardstock and then embossed it using a mouse pad and stylus.  I couldn't quite get the embossing as strong as I would have liked it and it is quite hard to see in this photo.  The outer embossing is a combination die/embossing folder from Marianne Designs.  I have made three paper roses using a Marianne's Die to add as embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. White on white cards are a challenge, and you did a great job with this one! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glittery background is beautiful Suze, and I love the embossing folder you used. I'm very impressed that you hand-embossed an image on to your card, that sounds like a lot of work.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what we can see it looks fabulous! Embossing on white and making it show in pictures is a challenge but from your description I'm sure it turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete