Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sweet Sketch Dearie Dolls

I have a few Dearie Dolls images but had only got round to using one of them before.  This image is just lovely.

The card has been based on this lovely sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

I am entering this card into the following challenges;
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 196
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

I had heaps of fun using up some papers from my stash.  I bought quite a few 30cm x 30cm scrapbooking sized papers a few years back and then never used them.  Some of them have too large a pattern to use for cards but some like these are perfect!  I decided thought that I would make a Christmas card with non christmassy papers.

The image that I have used comes from Dearie Dolls.


9 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the color combo. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze I do love your card and thanks so much for using a Dearie Dolls image. Love your pretty design papers and fun embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie/Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the non traditional color scheme you have used. Your image is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! You're so right, how fun to use up scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - the bunting is a super touch - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card and fun color palette. This is just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and a great take on the sketch Suze.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete