Sunday 26 May 2013

3D ladybug

I had a lot of fun creating my 3D ladybug - thanks to the help of some Glossy Accents!

This card is for the following challenges:
Digi Darla's Challenges - 3D
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/ddc-63-3-d-creation.html

I have used a paper from MME as the background for the card.  The image is from Digi Darla and is called Garden Bug.  I printed the image out twice and just cut the ladybug from the second image. I have coloured using copic markers.  I added a couple of layers of Glossy Accents to the ladybug and then layered her over the main image.  The lace is some from my stash - I love the sparkly effect of this particular lace.  I have added some pearls to the corners of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Never tried these Glossy Accents but your makes me want to give it a try! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! That ladybug looks amazing Suze and I also love the DP you used. You are such a supporter of the DD challenges. We can always count on you for great cards and using DD images.

    ReplyDelete