Wednesday 15 May 2013

Birthday Rose

A soft apricot rose birthday card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Imagine That - Progressive Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/progressive-challenge-6.html
CRAFT Challenge - Birthday Card
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/happy-birthday-to-us-our-blogaversary.html
Love to Create - Flowers
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-65-flowers-flowers-so-many.html

The paper that I have used this time comes from a Glitz paper pad.  The matting is with orange paper.  The image is the one provided for the progressive challenge at Imagine That.  I have also added a flower created using the orange paper, a die from Marianne's Creatables, some stickles and a pearl.  I also added some stickles to the rose.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the peach color. Thanks for playing at Imagine That! Freebie Challenge *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suze,

    It's not possible by me neather to place it. Because I need your emailaddy. If you send it to my befor 18:00 hours tonight. I'll try to place it for your, for in the bloghop from C.R.A.F.T.

    Till soon.

    Saskia Pullen.

    Ps. Nice card by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ,pretty!Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete