Wednesday 22 May 2013

Black & White Unbirthday Cake

This image is called Unbirthday Cake!

The card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Black White and pop of colour
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-177.html
De Creatieve Zebra - Mainly black and white
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-20.html

I really love some of the challenges at De Creatieve Zebra but sometimes I wonder if I translate things properly as I use Google Translate to translate the challenge into English.  Hopefully, I have the general idea of this one correct!

The image that I have used for this card comes from Sassy Studio Designs.  The papers are from Meinlila Park.  I have matted using black cardstock and also die-cut a banner using the same cardstock.  I added a flower using one of the Meinlila Park papers and a die from Marianne's Designs.  As finishing touches, I added some Kindy Glitz to the cake and a string of diamond rhinestones and pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Heel leuk gedaan, Suze!
    Zeker zo met dat oranje strikje!
    Bedankt voor je deelanem aan de challenge bij De Creatieve Zebra!

    Groetjes van Dieke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! I love the design and your pop of color! Perfect! Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
    Ruza, SSD Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the black and white with the different textures. Great job on the image. Really lovely. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really cool. Love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card.
    Love the cake with "dutch" orange accent ;-)
    Thank you for joining us at the Creatieve Zebra!
    Greets, Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete