Friday 17 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

A head start on my Mother's Day cards for 2014!

This card is for the challenges at:
Just Some Lines - For Mum
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/earth-day-winners-and-new-challenge-for.html
Seems a little sketchy - Sketch 39
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/sketch-39-sassy-studio-designs_13.html

The papers come from a paper pad that came with a recent issue of a magazine - loved these papers as soon as I saw them.  The image is from Just Some Lines and the sentiment from Desert Diva.  I have used copic markers for the colouring.  The twine is a recent purchase as I didn't have any in my stash at all and liked the look of it.  I now have four colours to choose from!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, the papers are lovely and I like the twine too! Your coloring is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Just Some Lines Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss -DT
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifu card, lovely colored jsl image to
    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the sweet image! Thanks for using our sketch and sharing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the card! Love all your colors and coloring~Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete