Thursday 23 May 2013

Jasmine Diva

I really relate to the sentiment on this card!


This card is for the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Diva
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-167-diva-image-young-or-old.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Bright and funky colours
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-33.html

The papers are from a paper pad by MME.  I have used some Spellbinders dies throughout the card.  The image is Jasmine from Kenny K. 

I have a story about the sentiment.  I have a habit of liking a sentiment when I see it so print it out to use.  The sensible thing would be to write on the back in pencil what the source is but I always think I'll remember.  Guess what?  I don't remember so if anyone can help me out with the source, can they please add a comment to this post so I can give credit where it is due.  I can so relate to this sentiment - actually I probably need to find the source so I can use it again!

Update - Found it in my files - the sentiment comes from Donna's Digital Creations.

1 comment:

  1. I do love this Suze, just a hippy card, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck, Avril, DT. xx

    ReplyDelete