Monday 6 May 2013

Photo Inspired Girlie Card

I love this image but hadn't had the chance to create with it.  I took it with me on holiday and coloured it up and finally got to create something with it.

This card is for the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/pinspirational-challenge-55.html
Robyn's Fetish - Spring Colours
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-158-spring-colors-552013.html
Shelly's Images - Kid Theme
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/ttt-challenge-theme-schools-out-for.html

I have used a background paper from MME for this card.  When I first looked at this paper I thought it was a bit too bright but with a large image over thetop it tones it done considerably.  The image is one from Saturated Canary and has been coloured with copic markers.  I used the Out of the Box technique to cut the image. Both the matting and the flower embellishment are cut from metallic paper.  For the flower I have used a Mariannes Creatables Die that I purchased while on holiday.  I have also added some soft pink rhinestones for a bit of bling.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love your choice of paper, and your colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute project and perfect for our Kids Themed Challenge. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete