Thursday 16 May 2013

Skater Girl

I have had this image coloured up since just after I got it but that's as far as it had got!

The card is for the following challenges:
Lady Anne's Progressive Challenge - Christmas
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/6/post/2013/04/christmas-progressive-challenge-4.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/chnc-challenge-extra-for-may.html

The image is from Priscilla Styles and is one of two images for the progressive challenge at Lady Anne's.  By completing each challenge, I receive two images for the next challenge.  It's fun and it is challenging.  For this image, I chose to do more of a layered card.  The background paper is from Décosse's Dyamite Doodles and is a paper I keep coming back to.  I just really love the 3D appearance of this paper.  The image is coloured with copic markers - the boots have just been outlined so as to keep the colour soft.  I added three tiny pearls to diagonal corners of the image.  Matting is done with metallic paper.

4 comments:

  1. wow your coloring is awesome and such a pretty card :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
    Rose GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you have done with this image, you have coloured her so prettily.
    Yet another card towards your Christmas stack *smile*
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    The Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love the card design. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you look at that! At least this one I recognized right off the bat. Might have something to do with the fact that I see it so often on cards from you. What would you think of a pink one or a green or yellow? Would you ever have use for snowflake papers of different colours? Let me know and if you think they would work I'll do some this winter.

    Great card overall, I love how you coloured her outfit!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete