Tuesday 21 May 2013

Speedy Recovery

I'm helping out Lisa (Décosse's Dynamite Doodles) who is helping out Naomi (Creative Bug on the Loose).   This is my card with this week's freebie from Creative Bug on the Loose:


I am also entering the card in the following challenges:



I have used a couple of papers from a paper pad by MME for this card.  Lots of layers in the card with the addition of some chocolate brown cardstock from Rosies Studio.  The image as I said above is a freebie from Creative Bug on the Loose.  The sentiment is from Daizeefli.  The button embellishment is another that I raided from my Mum's button box (with her permission of course!).  She has had a large biscuit box full of buttons for as long as I can remember and never used many of them.  When she found out I could use them on cards, she let me sort through them and take any that I thought I could use!  I think some of them have been removed from garments so there is a bit of recycling there too.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great card Suze. Love that paisley paper and the old button too. Once again, thanks so much for helping me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze your card is super sweet and you did such a wonderful job on my image...The papers are beautiful and go so well together... I appreciate you caring so much to participate in Lisa's card call, it means the world to me, thank you from the bottom of my heart sweetie...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete