Thursday 23 May 2013

Watering Can of Sunflowers

I came across a new challenge and I have used one of my new images on the card for that challenge:

This card is for the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/sketch-43-made-by-kelly.html
Shelly's Images - Show Us What You Got
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/terrifically-thrilling-thursday-show-us.html

I have used a couple of papers from a paper pad by MME called Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing.  Such an inspiring title for a paper pad!  I have followed the sketch at Friday Sketch and used an image from Shelly's Images called Sunflowers.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and then die-cut with a Spellbinders Octagon Die.  I have added three yellow rhinestones to the corner.

1 comment:

  1. What a a great card.
    Thanks so much for joining our “Show us what you got” challenge
    at Shelly’s Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete