Thursday 13 June 2013

Pears and Food packaging

Here is my card that I created for the food packaging challenge:


And here is a photo with the food packaging I used.  These chocolate bars are sold as fundraisers for schools, groups, etc.  My daughter was selling some so I bought a couple (actually more than a couple) to help her fundraising.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut a banner out of the wrapper.  Of course, I have to eat the chocolate now that I've destroyed the wrapper.  I have also included in the photo a whole chocolate bar that I haven't got to yet!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Day for Daisies - Food Packaging
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/new-release-veggie-lover-challenge-71.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/challenge-160-berits-sketch.html

As well as the Dairy Milk wrapper, I have also used some lace from my stash.  The paper is from a paper pad called Summer Goodness from Raspberry Road Designs.  The image is from A Day for Daisies and can be found by following the link above.  Colouring is with copic markers Y000, YG03 and E77.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Suze and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Like your take on my sketch :)
    Thanks for joining our challenge over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete