Sunday 28 July 2013

Deacon Thank You

Another Thank You card ready for the end of the year:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Read All About It
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/read-all-about-it.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Clean and Simple
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-43.html

I have used a white card blank.  The red check piece is an offcut from another card.  The image is Deacon - Sign It from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured the image using copic markers R27, R59, B99, G85, B00, E43.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp.  The matting is red paper from a scrap paper pack.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice CAS card, Suze! That's such a cute image and I love your colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog for our CAS challenge. Good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I have candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze ... I love the card you made with Sandi's image ...lovely job. Thank you for telling me that my link did not work ... I fixed it, and I have added you to the list for my draw....could you please send me your email address. Huggz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card , Thank you for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs Trisha x

    ReplyDelete