Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's Your Day to Shine

Another summery card - must be the sunshine today (not seen it for a while!).

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper - Bling It On
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-137.html
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/07/challenge-13-anything-goes-must-use.html


I found a nice spring paper in my stash.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine.  After initially thinking he looked a bit like a Smurf and was considering blue colour scheme, I decided I would go with nice cheerful summery colours.  I have used copic markers V17, V15, YR04, E00, W0, BG00, BG000, E51, Y23.  I have added a bit of bling to the background paper in the form of clear rhinestones and Stickles - Diamond.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww-dorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's fabulous...and your colour choice is stunning:)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.....Good luck x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete