Wednesday 20 November 2013

Just For You

I am so pleased with how this image coloured up and how this colour scheme worked with it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/
A Day For Daisies - Add Some Gold
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/take-two-vintage-clocks-and-fairies.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft together with a strip of gold paper from a themed gold paper pack.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and the sentiment from Sans Designs.  The colouring is with copic markers Y06, Y00, YR07, E00 plus Stickles - Diamond.  I have also added some gold glitter tape (American Crafts) and some gold glitter domes.

For some reason, I couldn't get a link to the actual post for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge, so I've linked back to the blog itself.  Here is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

6 comments:

  1. I can see why you are happy with how your card turned out. She is a cutie. Love your colors and papers. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty - LOVE all the gold papers!! Love that you used an image from our Sponsor =)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, love your card this week I saw this image over at ADFD and I must get it. Love your colour combo and paper used it's a very elegant card. I do hope you are well I'm so looking forward to the school holidays Liam started his exams today. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors and that you used ADFD image. Your coloring is FAB. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ADFD image and your card is so Sweet! Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete