Saturday 7 December 2013

Bad Girls Club

When I saw the video for the latest challenge at Musically Challenged, I immediately thought of this image!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Bad Girls Club
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/11/bad-girls-club-challenge-14.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Birthdays
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-66-birthdays.html

I have used a paper from a matstack by DCWV called Rockstar.  The image is from Kenny K and has been coloured with copic markers.  I have also added a sentiment from Sans Designs, some washi tape and some black pearls.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely a great image to go along with the video.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such an awesome image! I just love her tights! Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged for our Bad Girls Club challenge! hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete