Tuesday 10 December 2013

Let It Snow Tag

I decided I needed to make some more tags ready for the Christmas presents:

I am entering my tag into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Tag
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.gr/2013/12/tag-along.html
Craft Your Passion - Let it Snow
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-192-let-it-snow.html
All That Stickles - Happy Holidays
http://allthatstickles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/happy-holidays-linky-party.html

I hand-cut the tag as I only have dies for small tags.  The paper is a scrapbooking one from my stash.  I merged the image and sentiment together and die-cut into a rectangle.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  I coloured the image with copic markers YG67, RV69, YR68, E57, BG10.  I also added some Stickles - Diamond.  I decided I would make more of a scene out of it by adding in some snowflakes using the Stickles!  I added some gold peeloff border stickers around the image, some fibre to the top and a strip of gold glitter tape to the bottom of the tag, 

5 comments:

  1. awww, how cute!! :)

    Thanks for joining us at All That Stickles linky party

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiment
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag... thanks for joining me at the All That Stickles linky party..
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely tag.Great merging of the images and love the snowy effect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully handcut tag. Lovely snowy feel x Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP :) x
    Craft your Passion Challenges
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete