Friday 10 January 2014

Challenge #10--GENEROSITY: January 6 - February 2

I am more than a tad late with this post.  I had planned to get it written and posted while I was away on swim camp.  However, the internet and my laptop had other ideas!  Now that I am back home with a reliable computer and semi-reliable internet I can present my post!

This challenge is all about generosity.  I like to think that the thing that I am most generous about is my time and my knowledge.  I teach young children to swim.  Rather than keep my knowledge to myself, I share with the parents so that they can help their children to swim as well.  I know I could make more money if I was less generous and kept my knowledge to myself but to me that is not what life is about.  My way is a win-win situation as the parents are involved and the children gain confidence that much more quickly.

For this challenge, I have created a card using a lovely cupcake image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy called Cupcakes Galore.  Here is my card:
 And a peak at the inside sentiment too:

I coloured the image using copic markers and then added a generous measure of Glossy Accents over the icing on the cupcakes.  The die is probably my favourite Marianne's die.  The paper is from a paper pad and works well with the cupcake image.  I also added some yellow rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Suze. That die is definitely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us one of the ways in which you practice generosity in your own life. May people take lessons from that and incorporate the same ideals in their own lives.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete