Thursday 20 March 2014

Vege Burger

I decided to colour this as a vege burger instead of a meat burger.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Meljens Designs - Use green on project
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-201-lucky-you.html
Penny's Paper - Buttons and Bows
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-169.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Food and Punches (Burger + Scallop oval)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/its-challenge-time.html

I have used a background paper from Provo Craft for this card.  The image is Big Burger from Meljens Designs Studio which I coloured with copic markers.  I used dies from Spellbinders for the die-cutting.  I found some brightly coloured satin ribbon in my stash which I used for contrast.  The button is also from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to colour it up vegetarian! Thanks for joining the 'button & bows' challenge at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Clever you creating a veggie burger! Very creative! Thank you for joining our Lucky You challenge.

    ~Barb, Senior DT Member at MelJen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! What a GREAT looking veggie burger!!! :) Thanks for joining us this week for our "food" challenge at Clear It Out Challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!! I really love that image!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Sorry I'm a bit late!

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete