Monday 9 June 2014

Christmas Kisses

I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for the month of June for the CAS challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges.  This is my card for the second Sunday in the month:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kisses
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/k-is-for-kiss.html

The paper for this card comes from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Sliekje Digital Stamps and has been coloured in copic markers.  The die I used is a Labels one from Spellbinders.  I edged the die-cut with some green Distress Ink.  The sentiment is one provided by Samantha in the challenge post at ABC Christmas Challenge.  I also added some pearls to lead the eye toward the sentiment and image.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable image and fab coloring! So glad you joined us for our K for Kiss Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete