Tuesday 1 July 2014

Holiday Cheer Glass

It is time for another Christmas Card to inspire you to join us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July.  Wow - half way to Christmas already!

Please come and join us with your Christmas creations.  Here is mine for this month:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Stripes or Dots
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-218-stripes-or-dots-6292014.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - July Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-88-anything-goes.html

I have used a striped paper from DCWV for the background of my card.  The image I have used comes from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Holiday Cheer Glass.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added a layer of Glossy Accents over the glass area.  I also used some Christmassy glittery mesh ribbon and three red glitter domes.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Suze! Very festive! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Love Christmas Too... Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge *Stripes Or Dots*
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I Love those stripes and the glossy accents on the glass; it really gives the look of a real glass. I need to get some of that stuff. The mesh strip is a great touch too. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete