Tuesday 24 June 2014

Monochromatic Cats

I really had fun colouring up this image.  It was perfect for working with a monochromatic colour scheme.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Ikes World Challenge - Monchromatic
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/ikesworld-challenges-19-monochrome-week.html
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-264-19th-of-june-recipe.html

I have used three papers from Trimgym to create the layers.  I wrapped a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the top layer.  It was the last bit left on the roll and it just fitted perfectly!  The image is from Ike's World and has been coloured in varying shades of blue copic marker.  I know I used B99, B93, B29, B24, B05, B000 but not sure if I used any others as well.  The double line of faux stitching has been done with two different colours of Distress Marker.  I added two blue pearls from Rosie's Studio as embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent design!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card with a very cool image!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS - I love them in blue and this is a super card with great layout :-D Thank you very much for using my image and joining us to play over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete