Monday 11 August 2014

Incy Wincy Colour Challenge

Gosh it is Monday again already!  That means a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week we are working with a colour palette and images from the sponsor Meljens Designs Studio.  To have a look at the wonderful colour palette we are working with and inspiration cards from my fellow DT members, pop on over to the Incy Wincy Designs blog.

Here's mine:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Peppercus Designs - Smells Like Summer (at least I think that is the translation!)
http://peppercus-design-challengeblog.blogspot.de/2014/07/challenge-31-bis-14082014.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV.  The image is Summertime Reindeer from Meljens Designs Studio.  I coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Peppercus Designs.  The image and sentiment have been die-cut with Spellbinder dies and the wave border is a Memory Box die.  I added some grosgrain ribbon and some olive coloured pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Eine super coole Karte, das Motiv ist klasse.

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete