Monday 11 August 2014

Pumpkin Pig Wit

I am actually getting on to one of my progressive challenges earlier this month (rather than last minute!).  The sketch at From The Heart Stamps was perfect for this image:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 075
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/07/28/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-75/
From The Heart Stamps - Progressive Challenge
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/08/01/august-free-stamp-of-the-month-pumpkin-pigwit/

I have used a couple of papers for the background.  They are both from paper pads - I know one is from Kaisercraft but not sure on the other one.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  The buttons are from my stash.

Here is the sketch and twist (I used both):


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Suze and great way to combined both challenges.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Suze!!! Love this months image and you did a fabulous job with it. Thank you for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Suze, thank you so much for joining in with our SOTM challenge :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete