Monday 13 October 2014

Birthday Burger Birdies

Just couldn't resist the alliteration for the title!!!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/10/06/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-82/

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added three different washi tapes and some sequins that I have had in my stash for a very long time!  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers E53, E51, R17, R000, YR000, G14, Y17, E15.  I matted with red foil cardstock and added some red and white twine.

Here is the sketch and twist I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Interesting background paper for this Image. Elegant / Vintage along with these bright colors. Thanks for the Inspiration and thanks for playing with us this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, thanks so much for playing with us last week at FTHS and hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch, and who doesn't love the birdbrains? great card Suze :)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cool card Suze!!! Great use of the foil paper and washi tape too!! Thanks for joining us at FTH this week. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete