Friday 26 December 2014

Holiday Angels

This month we had a choice of two different images from Gerda Steiner.  I decided to work with the one with the lights but team it up with another Gerda Steiner image I already had.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Gerda Steiner - December Progressive Challenge
http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/challenge2/2014/12/4/december-challenge-holiday-angels
Glitter n Sparkle - Traditional Christmas Colours
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-116.html

I have used a gingham patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad.  The images are from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I coloured with copic markers and highlighted with Stickles.  I also used some red and white Christmassy bakers twine from Francheville and some red pearls from Rosie's Studio.  Matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.


1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Suze, this is adorable! I love the way you used two of Gerda's images - great idea! I like the traditional colours! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle! Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete