Tuesday 3 February 2015

Winter Wonderland

Wow - where did January go!  We are now mid-way through the Winter Wonderland challenge at Scribbles Designs, so it is time for some more inspiration for you:



You can find more mid-way inspiration here

I have used a lightly patterned paper with an embossed feature on the lower part that sort of reminded me of snowflakes.  The image that I have used is from Scribbles Designs and is called Snow Capped Topiary.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I added a few snowflakes cut from glitter cardstock using a Spellbinders die and some bling to represent some smaller falling snowflakes.

I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/pennys-challenge-212.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card, lovely image and backing paper. Thanks for joining ou challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete