Wednesday 15 April 2015

Little Girl and her Bunny

I have had some adhesive fabric sitting unopened in my craft stash for at least a year (more likely three!).  I came across it when choosing what to use with this image and decided it was time it saw the light of day!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/welcome-to-ssw2-sketch-50-day-for.html
A Day For Daisies - Anything Goes
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/take-two-april-2015-club-kit-challenge.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/ag-no-28.html

I have used a background paper from Creative.  The floral piece is adhesive fabric.  I matted with red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers E77, E71, RV69, RV34, E00, E02, E43, E41,   I also added some Stickles to the wings.  I added some velvet shoestring around the top layers and tied it in a bow.

This is the sketch that I followed:


I just altered the top layer (image and matting) to more of a square shape.


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, such a lovely image and the fabric has a gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us this week Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious image and card! It's always nice to use things from our stash! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suze this is such a cute card, I do love this cute image, such pretty colours. I just adore that rose design paper. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    P.S Hope all is well with you. I guess Hamilton is pretty cold in the last few days. My friends new home that they just moved into this weekend in Queenstown is cover in snow so are all her lawns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking card, love that you used a ADFD image. That die that your used if gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete