Saturday 25 April 2015

Steampunk Cindy To the Ball

I tried something a  bit different with this time - I used Gelato to colour the image.  It was a bit tricky with the brush I was using but I'm pleased with the result.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Steampunk, Shabby Chic and/or Vintage (Steampunk)
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/challenge-56-steampunk-shabby-chic-or.html
Chocolate Coffee and Card Challenge - Use A Die-Cut
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/chocolate-coffee-cards-challenges-89.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/AG-30.html

I have used a lightly patterned paper from Creativ for the background.  The image is Steampunk Cindy to the Ball from Lacy Sunshine.  I used three colours of gelato and a brush and some water to colour the image.  The skin tone is done with copic marker E00.  I also added some black mesh ribbon  and some cogs which I cut from white cardstock offcuts coloured with gelatos using a couple of Memory Box dies.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - I love the details you added to the card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges.
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Steampunk, Shabby Chic and Vintage
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunningly beautiful creation for our challenge of Use a Die...thanks for sharing...xx{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the different coloured cogs. Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete