Tuesday 7 April 2015

Tina Tulips

I'm not sure why I went with a pink colour scheme with this one - but at least I used some of the paper I've been hoarding!  I seem to have a habit of hoarding things that come with magazines - probably because I know I can't just walk into a shop and buy another one!  As if I haven't hoarded enough paper anyway!  The same seems to go with buttons and mesh ribbon - even though I do use them I have bought that much that some ends up hoarded!  I think I'm just a chronic hoarder.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenges - 2 or more hoarded items.
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/03/its-challenge-time_30.html
Lacy Sunshine - Butterfly Kisses and Spring Wishes
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/03/its-challenge-time_30.html

The paper I have used comes from NitWit collections.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured with copic markers E00, B05, B000, RV23, RV21, YG03, YG00, E35, E31.  I also added some Stickles to the tulips. I have also used some pink mesh ribbons, some pink flower shaped buttons and then die-cut a butterfly using a Memory Box die and some pink paper from a paper scrap pack.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Butterfly & Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete