Monday 25 May 2015

All or Nothing

This week the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is all about layers - lots or them or no layers - your choice!  I decided to go with lots of layers.

I used Brr-thday Chef from Scribbles Designs for my card:



I have also used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  Colouring of the image and sentiment is with copic markers and matting is red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I'm fairly sure the sentiment is from Scribbles Designs but I couldn't find the link in the shop when I looked!

I also used two layers of ribbon - a plain red one and then a polka dot one over the top.  The sentiment also has some small red pearls added to it.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/ag-no-34.html

1 comment:

  1. So cute and fun. thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete