Saturday 23 May 2015

BINGO 1

When it comes around to the BINGO challenge at Catch The Bug, I like to try and do three cards using three different rows or columns.    This month I'm working with the columns - and this is the second column - Recycled item + 3D object + sentiment


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - May BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/may-bingo-challenge-at-catch-bug.html

I have used a fine polka dot paper which I think is from Kaisercraft.  The golf cart has been cut from the inner foil seal of a hot chocolate powder container.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and then matted on to green cardstock.  The two 3D embellishments containing the sentiment are from a set of birthday embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment