Sunday 31 May 2015

Red Snowflake Circles

When I saw the sketch at Feeling Sketchy I just knew I had to use these three snowflake digis from Deedee's Digis!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - National Scrapbook Challenge
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/happy-national-scrapbook-day.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-3-and-blog-hop.html


I used some red snowflake paper from Sugar and Spice Studio.  The images as I said above are from Deedee's Digis as is the sentiment.  I cut out the snowflakes with a circle die and then outlined them with a black Reno Art Marker (these are like a budget version of the copic marker as they are alcohol based markers - I like that the have a finer nib for outlines).  I cut the sentiment into a pennant shape and then added some red star bling.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I like what you did with the snowflakes and turned them red!! Perfect to go with your paper. Oh I like this!
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with CLC rachel dt

    ReplyDelete