Friday 12 June 2015

Golfing

I followed a sketch for this card.  There are not as many sketch challenges around now which is a shame as they are such a good kick-start for creating.  In this case, I followed it fairly literally.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Golfing
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-142-golfing.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #304
 http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/tuesday-morning-sketches-304.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad (not sure which one).  The pennants have been cut from offcuts from other cards.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful guy card! Thanks for joining us this week at KR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me LOL! What a fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine card Suze, this is such a great image. Thank you for playing along with us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete